Thursday, May 20, 2010

Propaganda against jews. :[



As I was going through many of the German propaganda I began to see that many of their posters were attacking the Jews. It surprised me because the Jewish people really did no harm to anyone and Hitler just made them seem like the blame for everything. This led to all the people belonging to Axis countries to hate the Jews. Jewish owned shops were being vandalized, Jewish people were outcasted, and they were completely excluded from their societies. They were put as the lowest of the low; worse than the ways African slaves were treated in the US. They even had parades and exhibitions created to go against the Jewish people. After seeing all of these random attacks to the Jewish people, my view on WWII has completely changed. I knew what the Germans did was wrong, but them lying to the people about the Jews just made it even worse..
-Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment