Sunday, May 23, 2010

Almost done.


Almost done with the project. It's Sunday night and after this post we need just one more blog posting. I sure hope someone comes through and e-mails me last minute. This project has been enlightening, I learned a lot more than I'd thought I would. It made me more interested in WWII, especially the propaganda techniques. I know there's more to learn because you can never know all of something and I imagine I might read up on it if I find the time or the appropriate book.

I had a lot of fun on glogger. It was simple to use and gave me a chance to get creative with the project. I found a video as an example of radio propaganda which I posted earlier this week. I thought it was interesting. It would have been really terrible if that was the only thing to listen to because the woman speaking sounded so friendly while she claimed to be the enemy and said hurtful things. It was the kind of thing that could easily weave it's way through a person's mind and drive them to have unstable emotional health.

No comments:

Post a Comment