Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Who's the main manipulator?


My section of this project is the advertisement section. For my examples of advertisement rhetoric I decided to use the Axis propaganda. As I began searching for propaganda to post on our Wiki I realized that I had not seen one propaganda that was used by Italy or Japan. This made it a kind of difficult task because I was bothered that I could not find any Axis propaganda that was not German. Finally, after a few days of searching online, I happened to come across an Italian propaganda but it was not translated nor given a description like all of the German propaganda that I had seen. Why is it that the internet mainly consists of the actions made by the Germans but there is barely any information on the actions made by Italy or Japan?
-Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment