Wednesday, May 19, 2010

५ पोस्ट(Alien language, Cracker Jack, and Jazz)


I think my blogger account is a little dumb because it just turned my #5 that I used to title the blog into a squiggle. Who knew that we already had the knowledge of alien translations? They should put this stuff out there, really. That second squiggle with a line says "post," by the way. (I wanted to know what it looked like in alien.) This project isn't so bad. I can't say I'm totally interested in my topic but I don't mind it. When I do the work at home it's much more comfortable I just don't have as much time, I find, which is strange because I should have more time. Conveniently, I can access youtube and websites with the word, "Nazi." I can't wait to be done with this project, it's been a busy week and this is just the cherry on top of my "to do" platter.

So far I've found that German's were some really nasty words. They found something to ridicule and went as far as the rope would stretch with it. It makes you wonder what they were trying to make up for. German's are smart, I've met a few and they were just your regular geniuses and gorgeous, there's not much they should need to make up for. The German's also had cool little trinkets that they sold to the Cracker Jack company, which by the way, because of this war(WWII) the Cracker Jack company had to cut off trading with, which is why there are crappy little scraps of paper in Cracker Jacks instead of legitimate prizes. But that's my other blog(literally). There was nothing in their favor by parading around being egotistical maniacs. They wanted world domination but I don't think they realized that the entire world is not German, therefore, they'd have a lot of killing to do. Plus, the Germans didn't favor Jazz because it had African-American roots (which is absolutely ridiculous, didn't they want Africa?) so they formed their own Jazz band and played the tunes of popular American jazz songs but with Pro-Nazi lyrics instead of cool American lyrics. They called their jazz band Charlie and his Orchestra. These guys were insane, anything for attention, I swear.
-Miranda

No comments:

Post a Comment